As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients